Operating daily from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., the Bite Squad is your one-stop shop for take-out or delivery food. The company collaborates with local restaurants and makes it easy for the hungry consumer in a hurry to navigate food choices by cuisine, cost, and similar options. When the business’ management team decided that it was time to enter the mobile marketing revolution, its representative contacted our signage specialists for assistance with vehicle graphics in Miami.
Graphics, a Perf, and Decals Make a Vehicle Stand Out
The car the company brought to us is a medium to dark blue. We treated the bottom third with a partial wrap that displays the company’s name and logo. Decals depicting a tasty meal – with a bite taken out – augment the appearance on the front and back of the sides. Another sticker that only asks “Hungry?” rounds out the presentation. For the rear window, a perforated vinyl film adds more visual persuasion for the consumer.
Mobile Marketing 101
Using your vehicle to display an advertisement turns it into a mobile marketing powerhouse. But did you know that even there you have multiple options open to you?
- Customized car magnets. For the professional who uses a personal car during work hours, it makes sense to treat the vehicle in such a manner that you can add or subtract the message at will. Cases in point are magnets that attach to the sides and back of your car, truck, or van. They display your company’s name, logo, and colors. When you are done for the day, simply store the magnet in the trunk.
- Vehicle wraps. For the dedicated conveyance that is an integral part of a company’s day-to-day operations, it makes sense to invest in a wrap. Choose from full or partial wraps. The latter offer you display options for three-quarter, half, and quarter wraps. Whereas a full wrap allows us to treat every inch of your vehicle, a partial treatment specifies the areas where you want to see the message being displayed.
- Spot graphics. When you combine the message with an image, it turns into a spot graphic decal you might place on your vehicle’s sides. These graphics can also go on your car’s roof if you routinely deliver to – or do business around – multi-story buildings.
- Graphics and lettering combinations. Lettering spells out your company’s name, contact information, and some details on how your business differs from other firms in the same field. Combined with niche-specific graphics, you succeed in catching the eyes of consumers.
- Lettering. Vehicle vinyl lettering can stand alone to advertise your business, but adding at least a logo graphic helps it to stand out more.
Buying Vehicle Graphics in Miami for Your Food Delivery Service or Similar Business
Contact our graphic artists for assistance with your mobile marketing needs. We work with you to hone your branding message, put together an effective ad, and select graphics that pop. When you are happy with the proposed design, we manufacture the prints and install them. The finished look is attractive, head turning, and fully customized. Schedule your design consultation today.